1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You left the barn door open.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cleopatra, Aug 15, 2014.

1. cleopatra

cleopatra Member

If you were talking to someone and you noticed their pants were unzipped would you say anything? Would you try to ignore it? Would it matter if you knew them well or where you were at? How would you react to this?

2. babyruthbeer

babyruthbeer Member

I usually say it whenever that happens. But only to my friends. Or if I know them well enough. I couldn't do that to someone else. And anyway, it's not really like me to look at that area, you know. Most of the time I look at the shoes or hair or clothes or something.

3. SillyBilly

SillyBilly Member

I probably would if I knew the person, but if it was a stranger it could be really awkward telling hthm. I guess it would depend on my mood at the time.

4. jcc481

jcc481 New Member

I would tell them quite bluntly, without trying to "package" it up if it was a close friend, but anyone else, I would leave the job of telling that person to someone else :)!

5. babyruthbeer

babyruthbeer Member

I guess all of us would do the same thing. If it's our friend you could just easily tell them without having to think about how. We normally joke about it even. But if it's another person that would be hard. I remember our professor who left his open and then my classmates were whispering about it. Until a girl, of all people, told him about it. Aloud. Since then we felt like he wouldn't wanna see us!

Draft saved Draft deleted