1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What tech related gifts did you get this Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jcc481, Dec 28, 2014.

1. jcc481

jcc481 New Member

Well, Christmas is now past, and so I ask what tech gifts you got this Christmas? Were there any that surprised with? Any that disappointed you?

2. Jemma

Jemma New Member

I got a kindle fire; I've missed it since I killed my last one so I'm thrilled. My daughter (a young teen) is obsessed with minecraft and so are a lot of her friends. We got her a minecraft realms subscription so she and her friends can have their own personal playground.

3. SillyBilly

SillyBilly Member

I bought myself a new smartphone, I had been holding off for a while because money was tight, but I decided to treat myself to a new one. It's different for me because the phone that I had before was a smartphone, but I didn't have to have a data plan, but with this one I do, so it's weird being able to browse online with such a small device for me.

4. Sean Lich

Sean Lich New Member

I finally got my "8-bit" clip on tie. Wearing that with a short sleeved white shirt make me so happy.

I look like a total cliche, but I don't even care.

5. rcchang

rcchang Member

I really wanted to get a Mac, but unfortunately some of the webmastering stuff fell through and I didn't have the budget to get one.

6. woody

woody Administrator Staff Member

My only "techie" gift this year was a Fitbit...added motivation to maintain my workout routine :)

@Jemma , my nephew is a huge minecraft addict...glad he's not the only one!

Draft saved Draft deleted