1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Water..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cleopatra, Aug 14, 2014.

1. cleopatra

cleopatra Member

We all know water is very important for our bodies to stay hydrated. How much water do we really drink? How much water do you drink per day? I drink 2 litres of water every day which is the required amount. Sometimes even more.

2. babyruthbeer

babyruthbeer Member

I overlook this the most. I know it's very important but sometimes I get tired drinking. Especially at night or before going to sleep. I don't really wanna be disturbed but when you drink water before you sleep, chances are you'll wake in the middle of the night to pee. But there are moments when I love water so much I'll drink as much as I can. So it really depends on my mood each day.

3. rga1999

rga1999 New Member

It is hit and miss in terms of how much water I drink every day. I try to drink at least 100oz every day. This becomes very hard to do when I am not very active and then the more I drink the more urinate. It becomes very difficult to drink all the time, and then I go like 4-5 hours before bed without drinking.

Draft saved Draft deleted