1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marie 1988

Discussion in 'Showcase Your Website' started by Michael W. Smith, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Michael W. Smith

Michael W. Smith New Member

Forum Name: Marie 1988
    Forum URL: http://marie1988.com
    Your Username on Forum: Ashley
    Description/Ad: Founded on January 3, 2013, Marie 1988 is a friendly general chat community where you are free to speak your mind and have a good time. WE offer a wide variety of discussions, so come on down and check us out!

2. Michael W. Smith

Status Update: Total posts 3185 • Total topics 430 • Total members 108

Friendly general chat community at http://marie1988.com

3. woody

woody Administrator Staff Member

Curious...how did the site name come about?

4. Michael W. Smith

I've been foruming in general off and on since 2007, and throughout my years of foruming I've joined up with a fair few relatively strict general discussion forums. People seemed to not know what they were doing and the consequences of that were that they were merely making up rules as they went along. I wanted a forum of my own that had rock solid rules: Sure, we'd sometimes come up with one if certain situations arise that we haven't thought of previously, but aside from that our rules are pretty much laid back and stuff. I just wanted a place to call my own and have a community that wasn't so strict as other places seemed to be. Don't ask me to name names, because this was quite a few years ago now.

Draft saved Draft deleted