1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you better yourself?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cleopatra, Aug 15, 2014.

1. cleopatra

cleopatra Member

Let's have some good ol' fashion brutal honesty.

What would you change about yourself? Basically, what do you think you need to work on to better yourself?

One of my things is being succinct. I'm rather wordy and I buried under too much explanation and language even in conversations.

I also lose motivation really, really fast. It sucks when I'm trying to reach a goal and my mind is simply not with it. I wonder how I manage to make it to work somedays [​IMG]

How about you? What would you fix or what are you trying to change?

Let's hug it out together.

2. holly sheats

holly sheats New Member

The biggest thing I need to do is get back in shape. I used to be really thin and weighed 110lbs and I am 5'4". The doctor said I was underweight then and now I am 165lbs and now she says I am overweight. I am supposed to weigh 140lbs. I know it isn't a big deal to weigh a little more as you get older, but it bothers me. I have had two kids and I now I just need to get motivated to workout.

3. babyruthbeer

babyruthbeer Member

Writing. I used to be a frustrated writer and I think it was better that way because now I lose my interest in writing. I'd still write, but only for school or just when I need to.

Right now, I'm thinking of starting a blog but I'm afraid I wouldn't keep up to it; it takes a lot of time. Plus, I'm a slow writer. I wanna make sure everything's fine and would turn out just exactly how I thought about it. So, yeah.

4. SillyBilly

SillyBilly Member

My biggest weakness is not being a hard worker. I've pretty much always been like this, I've always tried to avoid hard work and take the easy way out. I really want to change this, this year. I don't see myself succeeding, unless I do. There are many things that you have to change in order to be able to make it in this business, and you'll need to try to get as close to your full potential as possible.

5. rga1999

rga1999 New Member

I would better myself by fixing my teeth. I love to smile and honestly I don't really care that I have a chip in my 2 front teeth. I have had it since I was like 6.. BUT because a lot of my job is meeting in person, first impression means a lot. I feel like I have lost some opportunities just based off the fact of my smile, and my chipped tooth.

Draft saved Draft deleted