1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiverr and microjobs websites

Discussion in 'Webmaster Classifieds' started by virtual.spirit, Oct 25, 2012.

1. virtual.spirit

virtual.spirit New Member

Fiverr is a micro jobs website where seller sell their services for 5$ and buyer buys it. Most of you might know about fiverr and already earning through it. But, I haven't earned any from it as new seller couldn't get customers to their gigs unless you have different services from the rest. So, I don't have any luck on it.

But now I found a website named seoclerks where you get to earn doing micro jobs for 5$ or more. It is emerging micro job site so lot of new seller who don't have any luck with fiverr are earning through it.

Here is the link :
    Ref Link : seoclerks
    Non-ref link : seoclerks
    Earning proof : [​IMG]

I will help you lifetime if you sign up through my ref link :D plus it doesn't cost you clicking that.

2. johnthomas1433

johnthomas1433 New Member

Yes. People can indeed make a killing from websites like Fiverr. But its highly saturated these days, that most newbies shall find problem with making some money from Fiverr and getting their gigs sold. SEOClerks seems like a nice alternative, and they are using a Fiverr clone script, which makes it easy for us to navigate through their system They does indeed pay., but thanks for your proof anyway.

3. Nerdie

Nerdie Administrator

Wrong Forum, This should be in Webmaster Classifieds.

Thread Moved.

4. Jessi

Jessi New Member

So what exactly are you selling there? I have looked into places like Fiverr and Gigerr before, but it seems like everybody is offering the same stuff and for really low prices.... so how does anyone new actually get business? I know if I were buying, I would go with the people who already have the reputation.

5. Nerdie

Nerdie Administrator

You always don`t need experience but cleverness ;)

I was on fiverr for a while and earned a good amount for some months then i left it as i got some other more better work. What i did was just posted gigs that i wanted to offer and ordered my own gigs from a separate account a few times in 1st week. After that i was just flooded with the gig orders. ;)

But that said, i do also had some literally unique gigs and i also provided a quality service. Due to which i still get a lot of work from those clients.

6. Jessi

Jessi New Member

So you essentially faked your own reputation? As in, you ordered from yourself so that it looked like other people were ordering from you? Would that have gotten you in trouble if Fiverr found out? And what kind of money did you end up spending on it since Fiverr takes a cut, too?

7. Nerdie

Nerdie Administrator

It is simply business. You need to invest something to earn something.

They take 20% of what you earn. But it was worth doing as i got all the expenses covered in my 1st 3 orders only.

8. virtual.spirit

virtual.spirit New Member

Well, I do sell forum services and they are going good. Last time, I lost my client who ordered my expensive gig because I wasn't checking the website. So, it also requires you to be regular and view your posts regularly.
    I didn't earned reputation as meSingh did as it was expensive for me to try out without knowing if there will be return or not so it was basically good service.

9. DavidJonas

DavidJonas New Member

I think using Fiverr is bad unless you have been using it before for a long time. Getting a buyer is hard because of how many people use it. SEOClerks looks like a better option so I am going to sign up on that site. Fiverr is a nice website and was the first of its kind but the way they operate it is hard for new members to get any money.

10. Jessi

Jessi New Member

Don't they send you an email when someone purchases your site? I know SEOClerks does, so I just assumed they all would. I never manually check those kinds of sites.

11. Nerdie

Nerdie Administrator

Yes, they do, I always get a email when someone buy a gig and a update email whenever a buyer posts an update on order page, just like SEOClerks.

12. Steve01

Steve01 New Member

I came here to share my experience regarding SEOClerks. This is best micro job site I ever used by far. SEOClerks.com is growing faster than Fiverr as I think SEOClerks is the best micro job site as their payment methods and support is awesome. And yeah I have worked on Fiverr but never generated good money as I'm earning from SEOClerks. The best thing is I can find all the seo need at one place. After cashing out several thousands dollars over the past around 6 months I can definitely say SEOClerks.com is safe.

Here's my screenshot proof:
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted