1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite graphic design software?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Graphics' started by jetscyber, Dec 20, 2012.

1. jetscyber

jetscyber New Member

What is your favorite graphic design software? Which one do you use the most?

My favorite graphic design software would probably have to be Adobe PS just because I have been using it for so long and it's become really easy for me to design what I want to design in the software. Photoshop is my most used graphic design software for sure.

2. Gray

Gray New Member

My favourite graphic designing software is certainly Adobe Photoshop CS6. It's just so nice. :3
    I've only been designing for a few months, and I'm already very comfortable with it. :p

3. Jessi

Jessi New Member

I'm an Adobe Photoshop fan, too.

I have been using it for nearly a decade now, through various versions. I prefer the newer ones, but I'm still comfortable with the old versions, too. I think people can create great graphics in just about any program, but it's about finding the one that you're most familiar with.

4. bauss

bauss New Member

Photoshop is the best graphic design software, and it's what all the pro's use, so that's why it's my favorite, and because I've using it for years.

5. SeanFace101

SeanFace101 New Member

Apart from the obvious choice which is photoshop, i suggest using gimp, i have the free trial and it has done me perfectly, but if you can afford photoshop, then go for that. :p

6. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 New Member

About 10-15 years ago, when I was in college taking graphic design classes, I would say QuarkXpress was probably the most commonly used in that space. That said, it was used in conjunction with Photoshop and Illustrator. Adobe also has a product of their own called InDesign, which is very similar to Quark and has more cross compatibility.

7. pixelfire

pixelfire New Member

Definitely Adobe Photoshop as I have been using the same since long and it is the perfect software for designing purpose. Its simple to use due to its user friendly interface and is being used worldwide.

8. SimplySidy

SimplySidy New Member

I am not a designer myself. But I do have to work with many kinds of softwares specially when the clients send me their templates in Photoshop or even GIMP for slicing into HTML and CSS Websites.

The GIMP is easy to load and less memory consuming - makes it quite fast. But then Photoshop has many other features which make it easier for me to work on it.

9. fermlour

fermlour New Member

I like both, photoshop and illustrator!
    I think they are the best programs for graphic design, I've used several but I think these are the best.

10. TestingWhiz

TestingWhiz New Member

Photoshop has always been a best software but recently I have started using Foundation3 and it can be a replace for the photoshop.

11. peterrulesrock

peterrulesrock New Member

Photoshop is the best tool for graphic design but if you want a bit more with favicon graphics then you should definitely try fontello which is even better than photoshop in terms of features as well as user interface.

12. congtanh34

congtanh34 New Member

Software design of my favorite graphic Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe's Flash. Two software is easy to use and very beautiful.

13. woody

woody Administrator Staff Member

I've got the monthly subscription to Lightroom and Photoshop...no complaints :)

Draft saved Draft deleted